easyhome Ltd. is Canada's largest, and the third largest merchandise leasing company in the world. We operate over 200 stores and are aggressively expanding from coast to coast. We offer our customers top quality, brand-name appliances, home furnishings and electronics.
Our Vision: Everyone should be given the opportunity to enhance their home and lifestyle. We are the leader in helping people get exactly what they want for as long as they want. Right now.
Our Mission: We are a relationship-driven business that thrives on the opportunity to provide customers access to household goods and services that enhance the quality of their lives.
Summary of Leasing Specialists / Sales Associates
Looking for a fresh start?
We are looking for experienced individuals, interested in unique full and part-time retail careers. If you enjoy dealing with customers and working as a part of a small store team, look no further.
Leasing Specialists/ sales associates require one to two years of sales, leasing or customer service experience. If you are a go-getter, have the desire to succeed and are looking for a position that provides variety and the opportunity for growth, this is the job for you. We have career opportunities for those interested in part and full time positions.
- As a Leasing Specialists you drive the sales and profitability of the store by selling leases, for home furnishings, to new and existing customers.
- You expand the customer base by generating new leads through telemarketing, gathering referrals and by mailing out flyers.
- You will answer and respond to telephone inquiries, assist in managing customer accounts, participate in collection activities, and as needed, assist with the merchandising and maintenance of store facilities.
Key results Area
- Meet or exceed monthly rental revenue targets
- Increase number of customers, as per plan
- Ensure customer files are set up as per Best Collections Practices guidelines
- Secondary School Diploma preferred
- Meet provincial vehicle licensing requirements
- Valid driver’s license, clean driving abstract and clear background check
- Previous retail experience and customer service experience an asset
- Strong computer skills and the ability to use internal software
- Good math and reasoning ability
Attributes & Competencies
- Positive attitude, self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Excellent customer service and salesmanship skills
- Outstanding communication skills and an excellent phone manner
- Resilient, easily negotiates change and deals with stressful situations
- Able to work independently and cooperatively within a team environment.
- Courteous and personable with great interpersonal skills
- Can multi task while maintaining a calm, positive demeanor
- Able to prioritize, set and meet deadlines
- Well organized and able to manage and maintain records and files
- Climate-controlled retail facility
- Open six days a week and evenings
- Varying shifts, with mid-week and Sunday off
- Constant interactions with customers and store team members
- Company dress code in effect
- Frequent phone calls to existing and potential customers
- Assist with lifting and moving of furniture: unpacking, moving and setting up products in the showroom
- Sitting/standing in front of a computer, and prolonged keyboarding