Anil Chopra, president of Build to Last, has over 25 years building experience.
Build to Last is a Master Builder that crafts primarily two home styles.
- Single family detached homes range in size from 1,200 to 2,300 square feet and feature both front garage and detached rear garage designs.
- Stylish semi-detached homes feature incredible price value while offering many of benefits of a detached home. Spacious designs range from 1,100 to 1,600 square feet and have private fenced yards and rear decks.
Build To Last is a respected member of The Edmonton Region Home Builders Association and Alberta's New Home Warranty Program.
- Honesty/Transparency: Earns trust and maintains confidences; speaks truthfully and admits to mistakes.
- Accountability/Follow Through: Assumes accountability of tasks and follows through on commitments with tenacity and persistence.
- Proactivity: Acts without being told what to do; brings new ideas to the company.
- Enthusiasm & Sense of Humour: Exhibits passion and excitement over work; demonstrates a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Sales Skills: Understands the consultative sales process, adept at discovering needs and advocating solutions to meet those needs. Previous sales experience a must; show home sales a plus.
- Innovative Visioning with Potential Customers: The ability to see and sell Build to Last homes in an inspiring way; can determine needs and barriers through analysis of information solicited. Can generate new and innovative approaches to problems.
- Calm under Pressure: Maintains stable performance when under heavy pressure or stress.
- Comfortable Working Alone: Self motivated to produce results, to be on time, to generate leads, etc. without direct supervision. Has a track record of achieving sales results.
- Communication: Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative; able to convince others to pursue a course of action.