Must have a min of level 1 complete of CPA!
Our South Edmonton client is currently seeking a dedicated and motivated individual to take on the role of Payroll Clerk. The starting salary for this position is between $38,000.00 to $42,000.00 per year with a great benefit and vacation package accompanying this great wage. The hours for this position are Monday to Friday with a total of 37.5 hours per week.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Over 2 years of processing payroll, coordination and reporting
• Minimum 1st level CPA or above
• Working knowledge of accounting processes and procedures, employment standards throughout Western Canada and Payroll tax regulations
• Excellent communication skills
• High attention to detail with a focus on accuracy and efficiency
• Working Computer experience in ADP, Microsoft Excel and Word
Duties and responsibilities:
• Accurate and timely processing of payroll for up to 600 employees
• Meet payroll schedules for both hourly, salary and commissions
• Maintain employee files and database
• Month-end payroll processing summary reports
• Preparation and processing of T-4’s
This is a great opportunity for someone to join a wonderful company that will offer a consistent challenge and great working environment. If you feel like you are the right candidate for this position then APPLY TODAY!
Attn: Paul Taylor
Fax: (780) 439-2288
Please note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted and all resumes are held within the strictest of confidence.
|Company Name:||IS2 Staffing Services|
|Available:||Immediately. Full Time.|
|Pay:||$38,000 to $42,000 per year|
Paul Taylor of IS2 Staffing Services will receive your application.
|Or, apply to this job|
|By Fax:||to Paul Taylor at (780)439-2288.|
to learn more about IS2 Staffing Services