- · Must have experience with ADP Pay Specialist
- · Must have 5 – 10 years payroll experience with CPA Certification a definite asset
- · Must be great at reconciliations – WCB, WSIB, RRSP, etc.
- · Ability to work in a team environment is a must
- · Full payroll function including deductions, remittances, maintain employee records, preparation of balances, compile statistical reports
- · Prepare payroll for approximately 900 employees, bi-weekly
- · Work proactively with management to identify efficiency improvements
- · Year end balancing of T4’s and T4 Summary
New immigrants welcome to apply here-Edmonton, AB
Cashiers, store clerks
Grocery and store clerks
Customer Service Representative
Monday, September 27, 2010
PAYROLL ASSISTANT POSITION
Our client, a large downtown legal firm, requires an individual for the following duties:
Interested applicants please forward resumes to Kathy Verenka at email@example.com.
All inquiries are kept in confidence and will be answered. This is a permanent, full-time position with a salary range of $45-55,000 per annum. Full benefits commence with employment.